Thursday 3 October 2013

I'm Baaaacckkkkk!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

We had an amazing holiday in the States with our family and friends but my nail care routine went out of the window whilst we were away!

I did this mani just before we left and it was supposed to be a "Twin Nails" project. Twin Nails is a feature made popular on Instagram (IG) where you pair up with someone from the community and decide on a mani design and then each do your own version. You then post a pic of the 2 manis next to each other so everyone can see the results.

My twin came up with the design but was unable to make it work. My effort wasn't perfect but I worked hard at it so I wanted to share it anyway. I used striping tape and my dotting tool for the chevrons and dots. Colours used were Maybelline Color Show Coral Craze and Sinful Colors Back to Black.


No comments:

Post a Comment