Sunday 1 September 2013

Manis for MJ

You may or may not be aware that this past Thursday would have been Michael Jackson's 55th Birthday, and to mark the occasion a member of the Instagram nail community (@tiffstastefultalons) thought up the hashtag #manisformj.

The idea was to create a nail design inspired by the King of Pop to be shared on Instagram on his birthday, and every mani had to have a silver glitter bomb on 1 nail.

My Hubs rarely has any input with my nails but we're both huge Michael Jackson fans so I told him about this idea and asked him what he though was MJ's most iconic look as I wanted to do a nail design based on it. He said for him it was the black and white outfit with the sparkly white glove. I thought it was a great idea and we came up with this design together.


For this mani I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, Barry M Matte White and Collection in Razzle Dazzle. I added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and top coat.

I enjoyed the collab with my hubby on this one and it was super fun to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment