Sunday 1 September 2013

Two-tone Textured

Hi all,

Apologies for the lack of posts, we've had so much going on recently but I'll be doing a couple of posts today to catch up.

So, as you all know I loved the Barry M textured mint mani I did a few weeks ago so I bought the pink one from the range too. In all honesty, I didn't love the the pink as much as the mint and I knew as soon as I'd painted my first nail. So I decided to introduce the mint and made the mani two-tone.



For the accent nails I did a diagonal stripe of silver glitter, topped with Essie Good to Go to smooth it out, taped over it and then painted the pink and mint on either side, then removed the tape.

Here's a closer look at an accent nail.


I didn't love this mani but it was cute for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment