Saturday 12 October 2013

HK Girl Top Coat

Hola chicas,

Like everyone in the nail community, I am constantly searching for the elusive perfect topcoat. It needs to be fast drying, long lasting and super shiny, it needs to smooth my glitters without taking 5 coats and not smudge my nail art. I'm not asking for much am I lol.

Well, I think I may have finally found my superstar. My little lovelies, I am pleased to introduce to you...HK Girl!

LOOK AT THAT SHINE!!!!

I am in love with this topcoat. Pictured here over Sinful Colors Back to Black, this is 1 coat only. I wore this with Haunt for 4 days and had no chips and no tip wear which was fantastic considering I cooked, cleaned and typed daily. It also smooths even the chunkiest of glitters. 

It's an indie polish produced by a lovely lady called Jill and she really has a stellar product on her hands. It is also available in several different sizes,  go check out her site Glisten & Glow for more information. UK Ladies, you can get your hands on HK Girl from Rainbow Connection UK, along with tons of other amazing indie polishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment