Monday 21 October 2013

Blood Spatter - Deviant Potions: Another Halloween Mani

Hola Chicas,

I am fully in the Halloween mood now and I'm also a massive The Walking Dead fan, so I was eagerly awaiting the UK premier of the new series.

I'd ordered a couple of polishes Deviant Potions "Walking Dead" collection and was hoping they'd arrive in time for the premier, and they did!

Blood Spatter is an off white crelly with different sized matte and holo red glitters. Formula was a dream to work with and I used 3 coats as my base for this dripping blood mani.


 

Right Hand


Left Hand
I wanted a dark, congealed blood effect rather than a bright fresh blood, and to achieve this is used Nails Inc Victoria, which is a luscious, deep purpley-red jelly.


Thumb






I used my double-ended dotting tool dipped in the polish to create the drips of blood.

I topped it all with a coat of HK Girl top coat, and Bob's your uncle!!!!

I had such fun doing this mani and got lots of comments on it, even the Hubs said he thought it was pretty cool, and that's unheard of lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment