Tuesday 15 October 2013

Flushed - Ethereal Lacquer: Another mani for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hi Everyone,

After experiencing an absolutely epic nail fail whilst attempting a twin nails mani with my new Instagram chica Maja (@majsran) I decided I needed a nice, simple mani. So I swatched one of my new purchases from Ethereal Lacquer which I purchased from Rainbow Connection UK.

This is Flushed.


Flushed is a sheer, soft pink polish with the most beautiful rose gold shimmer. This is 3 normal coats topped with 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.

For the feature nail I did a base of Barry M Silver Pink and then 2 thick coats of Flushed over 3 pieces of tape. I removed the tape, topped with 2 coats of HK Girl and added a little diamante purchased from the Born Pretty Store.

This mani is so feminine and pretty. A little more girlie than my usual style but perfect for my support of Breast Cancer Awareness during October.

No comments:

Post a Comment