Monday 12 August 2013

My New Obsession - Textured Nails

Hi Everyone,

I guess I'm more than a little late to the textured nail polish craze, but better late than never I suppose.

Ridley Road is an eye-catching bright minty coloured polish. The formula was surprisingly smooth and easy to apply, although you do have to be a little careful when applying the 2nd coat because it tries to bleed around the textured edges of the first coat, but it's nothing that can't be corrected with a steady hand or a little clean up. The texture developed as the polish dried.

I have to say, whilst I was doing this mani I had the overwhelming urge to whip out the top coat and smooth this baby out lol. But once I got over my OCD of perfectly smooth polish and embraced all of this concretey wonderment I fell head over heels in love! So much so I've purchased the pinky/peach colour from the same range. I got so many comments and compliments on this mani!

I couldn't really capture the texture of this polish but this is 2 coats and a couple of embellishments to funk it up a bit. Enjoy ...



No comments:

Post a Comment