Wednesday 31 July 2013

My First Gradient

So, having dabbled in a little nail art and drooled over all of the beautiful gradients around I decided to have a go myself.

On a Nina Ultra Pro white base I used Essie Turquiose and Caicos, China Glaze Don't Be a Luna-tic and Nicole by OPI Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam for the gradient. I added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust for a little sparkle and finished it with my current fave top coat Essie Good to Go. And this was the result...



I was over the moon with my first attempt! And to celebrate I thought I'd enter my first ever competition, which was a gradient comp on Instagram, so I added some polka-dots to it too...


And there we have it. Hope you guys like it as much as I do. I can't stop staring at it! Apologies for the sub standard pic quality, I promise I'll get better :)



No comments:

Post a Comment